Pass Cisco 200-125 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 200-125 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
PrepAway Cisco CCNA Certification Practice Test Questions Part 2 200-125 Exam
You have assigned a private, RFC 1918 IP address to a router interface that is connected to a public Internet ISP. What will happen in this case?
- A. This private IP address will not be routed to the Internet.
- B. The ISP will automatically translate the private IP address into a public one.
- C. The NAT process will be used at the ISP connected router will be used to translate this address to a pubic IP.
- D. An IP collision will occur since other routers are using the same private IP address space.
IP address blocks are of two types: private IP address and public IP address.
The common IP classes are:
- Class A---10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255
- Class B--172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255
- Class C--192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255
The rest which are not in the above range are reserved as public IP address. The authority that issues public IP address is called IANA. ISPs need to request IANA for required public IP address blocks.
Public IP addresses are reachable from anywhere in the world via Internet. In any network the WAN interface IP address should be Public IP address.
If you put private IP address to the public WAN interface we can’t route them to the public Internet via BGP.
Cisco Certification Exam 200-125 Practice Tests
- CCNA Practice Test 1
- CCNA Practice Test 2
- CCNA Practice Test 3
- CCNA Practice Test 4
- CCNA Practice Test 5
- CCNA Practice Test 6
- CCNA Practice Test 7
- CCNA Practice Test 8
- CCNA Practice Test 9
- CCNA Practice Test 10