Pass Cisco ICND1 100-105 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
PrepAway Cisco CCENT Practice Test Questions Part 7 100-105 Exam
You need to apply an IP address and subnet mask to an Ethernet interface on a Cisco router that will support 100 devices on the LAN using the smallest subnet that will accommodate this. Which of the following options for the IP/subnet mask should you use?
- A. 10.0.0.0/8
- B. 10.1.0.0/16
- C. 10.1.1.0/24
- D. 10.1.1.128/25
- E. 10.1.1.192/26
A subnet mask of /25 (255.255.255.128) will accommodate 128 total IP addresses on the LAN segment (126 usable). This is the smallest mask we can use since a /26 will only accommodate 64 IP’s (62 usable). Although choices A, B, and C will support more than 100 IP, the mask is large and would result in wasted IP space if only 100 IP’s are needed. Refer to the chart below to see how many IP addresses are supported with each of these subnet masks.
Cisco ICND1 Certification Exam 100-105 Practice Tests
- CCENT Practice Test 1
- CCENT Practice Test 2
- CCENT Practice Test 3
- CCENT Practice Test 4
- CCENT Practice Test 5
- CCENT Practice Test 6
- CCENT Practice Test 7
- CCENT Practice Test 8
- CCENT Practice Test 9
- CCENT Practice Test 10
About 100-105 Exam
The Cisco 100-105 exam validates that an individual is able to conduct operations related to routing technologies, LAN switching technologies, network fundamentals, and infrastructure services and maintenance.
Cisco 100-105 ICND1 is designed in such a manner that it takes 90 minutes to complete the test covering from 45 to 55 questions. The exam is made available in the Japanese and English languages.
The exam is normally associated with various types of certifications, including CCNA Wireless, CCNA Security, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCENT, and CCDA. Thus, as you can see, it is a vital test, which you cannot afford to miss out on.
- Routing fundamentals: The candidates are expected to have a better understanding of how to describe the routing concepts, interpret the routing table components, explore dynamic routing and static routing, configure and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing and RIPv2. In addition, they should be able to describe the process of populating a routing table.
- Network fundamentals: To pass the test, you must have immense knowledge of OSI and TCP/IP models, including their similarities and differences. The individuals should understand the comparison and contrast of TCP and UDP protocols, as well as network topologies and IPv6 address types. The section also focuses on troubleshooting IPv6 addressing and explanation why it is necessary to have private IPv4 addressing.
- LAN switching fundamentals: It relates to configuring and verifying port security, Layer 2 protocols, and inter-switch connectivity. Besides, the candidates should interpret Ethernet frame format, describe switching concepts, and troubleshoot cable issues.
- Infrastructure services: The exam is also interested in the ability of one to describe DNS lookup operation, as well as configure and troubleshoot the NAT and IPv4 access list.
- Infrastructure maintenance: It focuses on using syslog to configure device monitoring, configuring, and verifying initial device configuration, as well as performing device maintenance.
Pearson VUE is the Cisco’s testing delivery partner, through which the 100-105 certification exam is administered worldwide. By visiting its official page, you will be provided with comprehensive instructions on how to register. The candidates can login to their Certification Tracking System profile in order to check the exam history and the status of their certifications.