PMI CAPM Tests
Free CAPM Exam Questions & CAPM Dumps
Pass Your CAPM Certification Exams Fast. All Top CAPM Exam Questions Are Covered.
Real CAPM Certification Questions are uploaded by Real Users which provide CAPM Practice Tests Solutions.
All CAPM Dumps and CAPM Training Courses Help candidates to study and pass the CAPM Exams hassle-free!
CAPM Exam - Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100)
Download Free CAPM Exam Questions
Size: 2.31 MB
CAPM Certification Facts
The CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) certification by PMI (Project Management Institute) is a good scope for a beginner to start his/her career and get a good job in the project management field. It is an entry-level credential for those who wish to take up project management as their profile in order to secure a good job and be the candidate with at most chance.
In this course, you are made to learn from the basics of project management to the fundamentals, skills, terminologies, and the effective procedures for managing the project. The CAPM certificate is ideal for those candidates who would like to manage big projects and get more responsibility or add PM skills into their current role. .
Having passed the CAPM exam and secured the PMI certification, you will be able to distinguish yourself from all others appearing for the same job. It increases your chances of being selected by more than 75%..
To obtain the CAPM certification, the candidate must retake the exam every 5 years. .
The CAPM certification exam is for those who want to build up their career in the field of project management. The test has 150 multiple-choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it. .
Requirements for CAPM exam:
- A student needs to have a high school diploma or an equivalent diploma/degree along with the experience of 1500 hours working in any professional project team. OR
- A student needs to get a high school or equivalent diploma/degree by completing a formal education within 23 contact hours.
In order to pass the CAPM exam, the candidate needs to a thorough study of the PMBOK guide based on whose syllabus the entire test is conducted. Self-study is sufficient but in some sections, you may require a little guidance.
Syllabus & weightage as per PMBOK guide:
- Project Life Cycle & Organization (introduction level)
- Project Management Processes for a Project (15%)
- Project Time Management (12%)
- Project Integration Management (12%)
- Project Scope Management (11%)
- Project Risk Management (9%)
- Project Human Resource Management (8%)
- Project Cost Management (7%)
- Project Stakeholder Management (7%)
- Project Procurement Management (7%)
- Project Quality Management (6%)
- Project Communications Management (6%)